Quilter's Block a Day Calendar: Week 29

Back again with seven more beautiful blocks by Patricia Bryant of Australia. She truly has done an amazing job with both the sewing and the styling! This week she shares with us some truly stunning displays.

July 16: Godey Block. This is a very traditional, vintage pattern well over 100 years old.

July 16: Godey Block, 12"
 July 17: Heart Flower (one I designed, not based on any traditional block; just hearts)

July 17: Heart Flower, 12"
 July 18: Double Star
July 18: Double Star, 10"

July 19: Milky Way (yum, yum!)

July 19: Milky Way, 8"

July 20: Mill Wheel Variation

July 20: Mill Wheel Variation, 12"
 July 21: Nosegay
July 21: Nosegay, 6"
 July 22: Radiant Star (don't you just love that fountain behind the block?)
July 22: Radiant Star, 18"
Hope you enjoyed the show!

Comments

  1. Hi Debby,
    I just love the Godey block. I'll need to do some research on that block - I have that last name in my family tree on my mom's side. Thank you for sharing these - these make Sunday my favorite day. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debby go to https://www.houseofnames.com/godey-family-crest an interesting name. I like that block, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nosegay is wonderful. I have never seen that before

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic blocks .My best favorite is Nosegay!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com