Christmas Quilts - Day Two

Baltimore Album "Cheater Cloth" quilt
Oh, I dream of having a real Baltimore Album quilt. I've even blogged about it last year at this time with my cheater panels (see post here)

This little quilt was made at least 10 years ago and I bought a small panel of pre-printed blocks, set them on point with that deep, rich red fabric, and added a triple strip border. Love this little quilt and it actually hangs in my kitchen year round. It was featured in one of Quilt Magazine's special issues and I know that made her happy!

One of my Baltimore Album blocks
Maybe I'll go looking for that UFO box and play around with them. I just love those rich colors, don't you?

 I have a few more quilts in my Christmas Quilt vault. Hope to show you some more.


Comments

  1. yes you must go a baltimore quilt and share the process with us I have never done applique but who knows what 2015 will bring

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful...love those rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Baltimore blocks. I joined a club with Laurene Sinema years and years ago, and made quite a few, plus designed my own southwestern versions, made them and taught that as a class. But I still don't have a quilt. =) Someday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com