Magical Mitering Illustrated for Blocks and Borders

Attic Windows; Mitered Borders
The Savannah Collection, English Garden type panels
The Maker's Experience (Original Sewing and Quilting Expo) is featuring my step by step tutorial today on Magical Mitering. I did this for Benartex Fabrics this past summer and many of you may not have seen it. You can also see links to my classes which I begin teaching in March.

Take a visit and learn how truly easy it is to miter blocks or borders without using those pesky y-seams.

Comments

  1. I have great news ! You are going to be OnLY 112 miles away on my birthday Oct 17th. I am going to come meet you and take your class! But I'm leaving Titus at home....Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the link, have seen how your mitred corners worked so well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabrics!
    Greetings from Finland!
    Hugs, Ulla

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com