Bridal Roses Quilt

Bridal Roses Quilt -  2013 Block a Day Calendar
Believe it or not, I am currently finishing up the 2015 Block a Day Calendar files and my brain is so empty. We work two years in advance of when the calendar is published and I tend to forget to stop and smell the roses - or even pay attention to the projects I created for TODAY's reveal. I actually checked my 2013 calendar and this Bridal Roses project appeared this week. I especially like the block for today, Topeka Rose, which is a 12" applique block.

Topeka Rose
12" Topeka Rose Applique Block for June 29, 2013
I don't even have the copies of my 2014 calendar yet, but they should be here REAL soon. When they come, I promise - I will have one as a giveaway!

Coming soon, my 2014 Block and Quilt a Day Calendar
Hope you have a fabulous weekend. I spent yesterday straightening my very messy fabric shelves. Found things I forgot about. Come back on Monday for my Stamp on It Blog Post!

Comments

  1. I really love the Bridal Roses Quilt. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY like that quilt, Debby. It is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debby, your calendar looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com