Awesome: 52 Quilting Tutorials!

Yes, it's true! 52 quilting tutorials from Martingale
First, the disclaimer: Martingale is my publisher (books, calendar). But, with that said, I have to share some awesome information about a resource they have posted at their blog. (No one is twisting my arm or paying me to pass this along, btw). I follow their blog, which is updated every day by Jenny Wilding Cardon, and this one caught my eye like none other. Jenny took 52 of their best posts and captured them for a phenomenal resource in one place. Jenny does an awesome job of featuring new books and author interviews. There are a LOT of pictures there and they have giveaways and contests and free patterns (did someone say FREE?)

And this week they have a LOT of books at 40% off!

So, what do they have? Quite a few categories - and here are a few of them:

How to choose fabrics

How to machine applique. Also links to hand applique.

How to sew not only flying geese, but other piecing techniques.

Quilt scraps and also tips on using those pre-cuts.

A picture is worth a thousand words

Can you believe it? Awesome flowers.

Yes, tips for precuts (squares and strips)
And this is just the tip of the quilting iceberg. There are little eBooks of free patterns. You may need to pace yourself because there is so much here!

I think you would really like to follow this blog. Jenny always has something new and exciting to share. She even has items on their craft books, knitting and crochet. And did I say deals on books?

So, in case you missed it, the link is: Martingale Publishers Blog. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the info on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the link to all of those tutorials! What a treasure trove!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that link. I hadn't been there before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com