Looking for Benny at Quilt Market

Clarification: You look for Benny at the Benartex blog site, NOT at Quilt Market.

Benartex Fabrics is having a contest to help keep them sane during Spring Quilt Market in Portland, Oregon. They took along a little buddy named Benny and each day Benny visits a different spot and if we can find him in the pictures (on their blog) we can enter a contest to WIN FABRIC! Yes, FABRIC! All details at the Benartex Blog

OK, what does Benny look like?
HI! I'm Benny and I'm going to Quilt Market.
You can start your journey to possible FABRIC winnings by going here first: Find Benny

What can you make with Benartex Fabrics? Well, let me show you some that I've featured here on my blog:
Royal Star quilt - FREE pattern
My famous Royal Star quilt made with Fossil Ferns.
Twisted Hexagon placemats made with Fossil Ferns
How about some wickedly sharp points in my Mariner's Compass with those ferns:

Seeing Red quilt from my new book

Love those Ferns: Carpenter's Wheel quilt

More Ferns; Royal Star table mat

OK. A table runner. Now owned by my friend Terri S.
 I forgot to say that Seeing Red uses Fossil Ferns for the background:


Katie's Garden quilt (also in my new book): Katie Collection by Benartex

Feathers and Fancy Collection - love those peacocks!
 Another Twisted Hexagon with the peacock in the center

Owl Be There Collection - tutorial

Under the Big Top
OK. Now let's go find Benny and win some fabric. Benny who? Let's see his picture again. And where do we go to enter this contest? Sew in Love with Fabric Blog

Where's Benny?

Comments

  1. Fun read. Beautiful quilts and blocks. Thanks for the free pattern. Wish I was there looking for Benny ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome quilts, blocks and fabrics.I wish I were in the Market and be with Benny.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com