Antique Gaming Quilt

At the Sew We Quilt blog site today is posted a single block from my 2011 calendar, The Gameboard Block. It is from the Antique Gaming Quilt which is a true representation from an REAL gameboard from the 18th century. Here is the block, front and back (as it appears in the block a day calendar):

There are two other blocks, plus directions for making the whole quilt. I will post them this week. (Sign up to receive an email when I make this new posting; see link on the right)

Here is a picture of the ENTIRE quilt to get you interested. It is a fabulous quilt to make for that man in your life - seems like there are way too many girlie quilts and not enough macho-without-flowers quilts out there. Do something nice for that man, especially in light of Father's Day coming up in June!
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com