Antique Gaming Quilt Pattern

As promised, here is the pattern for the remaining blocks and the basic fabric requirements as they appeared in the "2011 Quilting Block & Pattern a Day Calendar".

Very basic, but they get the job done!

Cabbage Rose Block, 12" finished

Cabbage Rose cutting directions (enlarge center for full size templates)

Eternal Circles Block, 12" finished

The "B" Templates are teardrops appliquéd on top of the 12-1/2" background.
This is a good quilt for that man in your life who doesn't take well to girlie prints (like one of my sons in law).   This is a great wall quilt and really is based on an antique game board.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this pattern and directions! I love this project....when I first saw it I thought it would be difficult, but your directions are great!
    Thanks for sharing with us at SewWeQuilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where would I find the other sections of this gaming quilt? The four strips for the "steps" to the center? Did you post them somewhere earlier, before I found your blog?
    You are so generous with your patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Debby Kratovil Quilts! If you had a question and don't get an answer from me, please feel free to email me at: kratovil@his.com